Become a Lucid Partner
Give us a call at:
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (Pacific)
Or e-mail us at:
Lucid's Partner Program allows companies that provide energy efficiency services to bundle and resell
Building Dashboard® with their offering
Becoming a qualified Lucid Reseller has many benefits, including:
- Time to market: Avoid developing, managing and supporting in-house software applications by relying on Lucid's powerful backend software and outstanding user interface.
- Differentiation: Set your company's offering apart with cutting-edge display solutions that create smarter building occupants and showcase energy efficient features.
- Competitive advantage: Offer customers greater value and satisfy growing market demand for behavior-change technology designed specifically for non-technical audiences.
- Repeat customers: Clearly demonstrate the financial and environmental value of energy efficiency improvements so that existing customers continue utilizing your company's services into the future.
- Expanding your offering: By partnering with Lucid, your customers will benefit from an award-winning, best-in-class software product and access to program development resources.
- Return on investment: Track the ROI of your services and display it to customers.
- Ongoing customer relationship: Maintain communication with your customers as they continue to monitor energy efficiency and seek out new ways to optimize building performance.
- Market credibility: Affiliate your company with Lucid, the commercial and institutional leader in real-time energy and water use display systems for buildings.
Building Dashboard connects to virtually all building controls systems and many building meters. Lucid's hosted, off-site solution eliminates the need for on-site server hardware. Building Dashboard is fully compatible with:
- Building automation and energy management systems, including: Alerton, Automated Logic, Cisco, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Siemens, Square D/Schneider Electric, Trane, Tridium and more.
- Utility meters and sub-meters with either pulse or Modbus registers
- Lucid's own out-of-the-box data acquisition system
Buildings which do not have automated metering can take advantage of Lucid's out-of-the-box data logger and metering package. The complete hardware solution includes an industry-grade electric meter and a plug-and-play network gateway preconfigured to instantly bring your buildings online. Learn more »
Eligible energy efficiency companies must meet certain requirements to become a Lucid Partner. Potential partners include:
- Energy services companies (ESCOs)
- Energy efficiency consultants and contractors
- Energy retailers and demand response companies
Other Lucid partnerships include Technology Partners and Partner Organizations. Technology Partners offer products and services that benefit from Lucid's technology, and that enhance the visibility and extend the features of Building Dashboard. Partner Organizations are regional and national organizations whose primary objectives address higher education, energy efficiency and green building.
If you are interested in learning more about establishing a Reseller relationship, or if you are ready to apply, please call 510-907-0400 (Pacific), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using the form below.